Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: This will be my greatest custom accomplishment EVER!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    As always, I'm in awe.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks man...

    Some more I shared on the whiteboard... forgot to put them here too...

    mand 2arms

    Skinning the armor as best I can is gonna be tricky...

    mand back2

    mand back

  3. #13
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha...my bad.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    But its looking great so far...its inspiring me to do some custom work and have something to do while waiting on Ebay stuff...

  4. #14
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Skin that armor carefully! *imagines my own hands and all the cuts I would get from that sharp ass exacto on the hard ass plastic!* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Dude can't wait to see this one finished!

    (you're gonna force me to step it up a notch in the custom department) **runs off to target to buy bionicals SP?* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man! You're non stop with this stuff!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Can't wait to see these new projects finished!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Toy Warrior:
    Skin that armor carefully! *imagines my own hands and all the cuts I would get from that sharp ass exacto on the hard ass plastic!* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Dude can't wait to see this one finished!

    (you're gonna force me to step it up a notch in the custom department) **runs off to target to buy bionicals SP?* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's actually quite easy with that knife... it's a dremel "hot knife..." like a soldering iron with a blade (it has soldering tips, etc. too) It heats up, and cuts through plastic like BUTTER.

    Oh, and I don't think I will be using any Bionicles parts for this one... he's too lanky. I have some special parts from Japan I'm using on this one. Gundam joints are ingenious! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    And Papps - yours is about 65% done too!! [img]wink.gif[/img] It's in the sanding phase... then I have to add the appendages, one accessory, and paint it. Should be done before the end of the month, for sure.


    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 02, 2004 01:42 PM: Message edited by: pairadocs ]</font>

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whoa, I need one of those knives!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was gonna be all for this project but then I found out you're voting for Bush. I take back my awe. Your project sucks! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I kid! I kid! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    It still rocks! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    All I know is I KNOW I'm going to love this considering you are using elements from the 2 figures that truly turned me into a full blown McFarlane junkie! VK and Mandy. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    I was gonna be all for this project but then I found out you're voting for Bush. I take back my awe. Your project sucks! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I kid! I kid! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    It still rocks! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]wink.gif[/img] Maybe I'll paint him bright-friggin-republican-red, white, and blue, just for you! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •